Last Revised: April 12, 2021
This information helps us to understand customer interests and to improve our website, product and services. Road Café is strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content, products and services. We are concerned about protecting the safety and privacy of our clients using our services and to provide a safe and secure environment.
1.Information We Collect
Some of the Services require us to learn more about you so that we can best meet your needs.
As you use our websites and mobile applications or visit one of our stores, we collect information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three main categories: (1) information you voluntarily provide us; (2) information we collect from you automatically; and (3) information we collect from other sources.
- Information You Voluntary Provide to Us
Some information we collect is provided when you use our services, such as when you create an account, or join Road Café Rewards loyalty program or pay for products. This may include your first and last name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, geographic information and any other information you give us, such as to participate in a promotion or when you contact Road Café customer service.
- Information We Collect Automatically
Purchasing Information – We may collect information about your transactions in our stores, on our websites or via our Road Café mobile applications including what products you purchase, how frequently you purchase them, any Rewards or promotions associated with a purchase.
Device and Usage Information – We may collect information about your browser or device. This information may include the type of device you are using, your operating system, your browser, your internet service provider, your domain name, your internet protocol (“IP”) address, your device and mobile ad identifiers (e.g., Apple IDFA or Android AAID), the website that referred you to our website, the web pages of our website that you view (including the date and time you viewed them), the services or functionality you access or use (including the date and time of your access or use), and the subject of the ads you click or scroll over. To collect this information, we may use log files that record events in connection with your use of our services, as well as cookies and similar technologies such as web beacons embedded in marketing emails to monitor the engagement of recipients.
Geolocation Information – We may collect information about the location of your device, such as information that identifies your device’s precise location (for example, GPS latitude and longitude level) or its approximate location (e.g., less precise location estimated based on a browser or device’s IP address). We may also use location-based technology in our retail locations, such as iBeacons, to collect information about the presence of your device, if your Bluetooth is turned on and your device settings allow for this.
We collect this location information or derive it from your GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth or other device settings for purposes of enhancing or facilitating our services, such as to enable the functionality of our websites or mobile applications that provide you with information about stores near you, to enable you to remotely order and pay for our products and services, or so that you may have certain Road Café products delivered to you by a third-party vendor.
We may also use information about the location of the device you are using to help us understand how our websites, mobile applications, and other services and functionality are being used, or to deliver more relevant advertising or personalized experiences for you, including tailored marketing offers or messages based on your location or related context such as the time of day or weather. If you want to opt out of the collection of this location information, please see the section below titled Promotional Communication Choices.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources
Some information we collect is from unaffiliated sources, including in some cases information that is publicly available, provided by or purchased from marketing business partners, or present on social media platforms.
For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook or Twitter. We may also collect or license information about you from other companies and organizations, such as information aggregators or event or promotion co-sponsors, including to supplement information that we receive from you. We may also in some cases receive information about you from affiliated entities, which we handle in accordance with this Privacy Statement. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information, enhance the security of your transactions and help prevent fraud, and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
2.Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Road Café products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
3.Storing Your Personal Data
We do our highest best to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Because thee information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
4.Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- There will be occasions where it will be necessary for the Road Café to disclose your personal information to third parties. The Road Café may be required by law to disclose the information, or the Road Café may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested. However, the disclosure will only be made where it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which you disclosed your personal information. Otherwise than stated above, we do not disclose personal information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any organization or person outside the Road Café unless you have authorized us to do so. For example, when you contribute to an online forum you may want to publish your name and email address.
5.No Sale of Personal Information
Under no circumstances will Road Café Online sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
6.Third Party Links
7.Road Café Rewards
by email: email@example.com
by phone: 966 11 4659224
by mail: King Saud Rd, 6A, Bldg.#10 Almaather Housing Project,
Al Olaya, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia